Sunday, October 30, 2011

Recipe Timeout: Scrumptious Chutney Cheese Ball

Today’s recipe is absolutely the best cheese ball recipe I have ever found, and I found it through Stonewall Kitchen. It is also ENORMOUS. If you make the full recipe, make sure you will have a crowd. When I make it for our play group, or just for me and my family, I halve all the ingredients and still have leftovers. You have been warned.



INGREDIENTS:


16 oz. cream cheese
½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney (or other brand you like)
¼ cup scallion, diced

1 clove garlic, crushed
Dash salt and pepper
½ cup Colby cheese, shredded
½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
½ cup chopped pecans


INSTRUCTIONS


Mix together the cream cheese, chutney, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.

Fold in the cheeses

Form mixture into a ball and roll it in the chopped pecans. Serve at room temp or from the fridge. I like to serve it with Wheat Thins.



This is soooo good…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you want answered, a correction or a comment?