Did your post-Super Bowl hangover keep your brain from absorbing anymore football facts? Test yourself with our latest quiz questions!
1. Who was the first African American head coach to win the Super Bowl? (Hint: His memoir is the current selection of the Naptime Huddle Book Club.)
2. Who was the first special teams player to win Super Bowl Most Valuable Player?
3. Who set the record for the longest play in Super Bowl history with a 99-yard interception return for a touchdown?
4. Who is the league’s oldest active player?
5. What is the penalty when a pass interference foul is committed by the offense?
6. Whose memoirs were the inspiration for the 1971 telefilm Brian’s Song?
7. Who was the first wide receiver to throw a touchdown pass in a Super Bowl?
8. What rap song, by rapper GZA, refers to 31 of the 32 NFL teams?
9. Which running back that retired this year was so coveted by the New Orleans Saints that the organization traded all of its draft picks to snag him?
10. Which football movie classic was the feature film debut for Judy Garland?
BONUS: In rapping parlance, what does it mean to “spit eights”?
Check in tomorrow to see how you did!