1. What coach in NFL history was the fastest to reach 100 wins?
2. Whose charitable foundation hosts an annual luncheon for mothers of critically or chronically ill children and stocks lockers filled with electronic gaming and communications gear in children’s hospitals?
3. Under NFL rules, when is the quarterback considered to be making a “passing motion”?
4. Who is the most recent kicker to make 100% of his field goal attempts?
5. TRUE OR FALSE: During the regular season, a score that is still deadlocked after one overtime period results in a tie.
6. Who holds the record for the most career games with 100+ receiving yards?
7. Which head coach was in hot water after Week 13 for “icing” his own kicker?
8. What receiver made a spectacular catch against his own helmet to spoil the undefeated dreams of the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII?
9. TRUE OR FALSE: Under NFL Rule 13, the one penalty officials can never impose is negating a touchdown.
10. What quarterback is credited for popularizing the term “Hail Mary Pass”?
BONUS: For whom is the traditional Australian/Kiwi dessert, the pavlova, named?
How do you think you did? Check back tomorrow for the answers!